Broxtowe News Update & Information Service – September 2017
A warm welcome to September’s update and especially to those who have joined during the last few weeks.
The content shown below is distinctly different to my normal way of writing and updating you all on a variety of local issues. I concentrate this month mainly on one issue – the formal complaint now made by Kimberley resident Stephanie Hather against both Broxtowe Borough Council and Kimberley Town Council. This concerns the obstructions that have been put in place of her trying to trade with her Jacket Potato Van in Kimberley, appalling behaviour she has been subjected to & the mismanagement of Steph’s business application.
The implications of various actions taken by some Members of both Kimberley Town Council & Broxtowe Borough Council – unduly and unfairly influencing staff at Broxtowe Borough Council are far reaching. At the heart of all of this is integrity and transparency. It simply is not good enough for poor decisions to be swept under the carpet and for the buck to be passed to someone else to take the blame.
I should point out too, as many people in Kimberley in particular will be aware, Steph’s Jacket Potato stall is not the only local business to have suffered recently from both inappropriate and disproportionate attention.
What affects Kimberley affects the whole of Broxtowe.
During past 26 years as a Labour councillor I have witnessed many political twists and turns. What is described below goes against everything I stand for by way of justice, accountability, transparency and integrity.
Kimberley (and indeed the whole of Broxtowe) deserves better than this. As Council tax payers you certainly deserve better than this.
Duprey’s first law in politics is attributed to the former boss of the New Hampshire Republicans Steve Duprey. He states “In politics before considering malevolence, always assume incompetence” http://www.newstatesman.com/2017/07/tim-shipmans-diary
I’ll leave it to you all to decide how exactly Duprey’s first law applies in this case..
Richard S Robinson
Labour Cllr Broxtowe Borough Council
4 Peacock Drive, Eastwood, Nottingham NG16 3HW
0775 1970 640
Broxtowe News Update & Information Service – September 2017
What exactly is Steph so cross about?
- Bullying and intimidation from Kimberley Town councillor(s), including foul language being used against her.
- Double standards being applied in Broxtowe. She is allowed to trade in Stapleford and is welcomed there. In Kimberley there have been numerous covert plans to prevent her trading.
- Back in November 2016 she arranged in conjunction with Broxtowe Borough Council officers to trial her business once a week in Kimberley – bringing diversity to the town, offering an extra service and providing extra revenue to Broxtowe by way of rental she would pay.
- Following intervention from Conservative councillors placing undue influence on Broxtowe officers this arrangement was then cancelled at the last minute in November last year.
- Eventually in June 2017 following a range of representations being made for over six months a twelve week trial in Kimberley was agreed from 3 July 2017.
- Having received confirmation in writing of this, and having started trading, a weekend’s notice to suspend activity (breach of contract) was then received by Steph later in July resulting from further interference by some local councillors.
- Despite permission being given by Broxtowe to trade – padlocks were put on bollards by Kimberley Town Council – trying to hinder her.
- She was told that her van was resting on the mosaic tiles on Toll Bar Square in Kimberley (not true), and that there was a need for a dropped kerb (one already exists).
- Without communicating with Steph – local businesses in Kimberley are visited including Greg’s and Subway asking whether she is “taking away any trade”. She was only trading one day a week (Monday) from 830-1400 but her permit stated she could be there between 0800-1800.
- Whilst Steph was trading in Kimberley before she was “suspended” she was subjected to foul and abusive language.
- Broxtowe Borough Council became a Conservative controlled administration in May 2015.
- Kimberley currently has 3 Borough Councillors (from May 2015), two Conservatives plus myself.
- Kimberley Town Council also had a change of administration also in May 2015. Since then there have been at least seven resignations (none of which have been reported by the local press), despite copious publicity given to the resignations prior to May 2015 in the run up to the General Election and local elections.
- Stephanie Hather is a single parent, having lived in Kimberley all her life. She has traded within the borough of Broxtowe with a Jacket Potato Stall in Stapleford since 24 January 2017 to date. She pays in Stapleford £96 (Inc VAT) per month rent to Broxtowe Borough Council for trading.
- In October 2016 she applied to trade in Kimberley.
- Independent Cllr Richard MacRae in Stapleford strongly supports her business in Stapleford Town Centre and acknowledges that she is a real benefit to the town and stimulates extra footfall.
- On 27 July 2017 Anny Soubry (Conservative MP for Broxtowe) wrote to me stating “I know Broxtowe Borough Council has always been pro-business and understands the importance of encouraging people to start their own business in Broxtowe”.
- Not available on line but available by hard copy – Friday 17 March 2017 Eastwood & Kimberley Advertiser (letter from Kimberley resident Ellis Tansley) highlighting his dismay at the way Steph was being treated, and the way in which Conservative politics was being conducted locally.
Timeline of events
1) On 8 November 2016 the three Kimberley Borough Councillors for Kimberley are asked for their views by council officers on a using Kimberley square from a jacket potato stall, trialling on a Wednesday, and in conjunction with local traders.
2) On 8 November 2016 I give the scheme my support.
3) On 8 November 2016 Opposition to the scheme is received from Kimberley Conservative councillor(s).
4) On 9 November 2016 whilst at the council offices in Beeston I am advised by officers that the scheme has been “pulled” due to the pressure applied Kimberley Conservative Cllrs opposition.
5) In my November 2016 newsletter – http://richardsrobinson.org.uk/2016/11/broxtowe-news-update-information-service-november-2016/ (item 4 – I covered the details).
6) I meet Steph in Sainsbury’s café in Kimberley on Wednesday 25 January 2017 to discuss her displeasure with how she was being treated by Broxtowe Borough Council. She asked me to help her with the grievances she had. I agreed to this.
7) On Wednesday 15 February 2017 – Steph and I meet with Ruth Hyde, Chief Executive of Broxtowe Borough Council to discuss her case.
8) The matter is then covered again in my March newsletter: http://richardsrobinson.org.uk/2017/03/broxtowe-news-update-information-service-march-2017/ (item 3).
9) Then in my June newsletter http://richardsrobinson.org.uk/2017/06/broxtowe-news-update-information-service-june-2017/ I report (item 2) that all seems well and that Steph has been given permission to trade by Broxtowe Borough Council in Kimberley on a trial basis from 3 July 2017.
10) Whilst I was on holiday in Greece in July I start to receive multiple angry Facebook notifications from Kimberley residents asking why Steph had been forced to suspend her Jacket Potato stall. On Monday 24 July I ring the Chief Executive of Broxtowe (from Greece) to try and find out exactly what is happening.
11) On 27 July I receive an email from the Chief Executive of Broxtowe Borough Council acknowledging that a trial had been granted to Steph but because of “concerns raised” the matter would be referred to the Jobs & Economy Committee at Broxtowe Borough Council set for Thursday 14 September, for a decision on whether the trial could continue.
12) On Wednesday 2 August at 12 noon I have a meeting with the Deputy Chief Executive and Complaints Officer at Broxtowe to try and get to the bottom of whom actually is intervening to try and stop Steph trading.
13) I am promised a response to my questions at the meeting above. No one came back to me.
14) On Wednesday 23 August at 1645 I meet with the Chief Executive to try (again) to get to the bottom of everything. I am advised that the matter is being referred to the Jobs & Economy Committee for Thursday 14 September 2017.
15) On 30 August 2017 Steph makes a formal complaint to Broxtowe Borough Council. She also asks for the matter to be removed from the Jobs & Economy Committee. She additionally makes a Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act for all relevant information held by Broxtowe to be released to her.
16) On 31 August 2017 Steph makes a separate complaint to Kimberley Town Council regarding the way she has been treated. She is told in ensuing correspondence by Kimberley Town Council that it is for Broxtowe Borough Council to deal with and not Kimberley Town Council.
17) On Wednesday 19 September I contact Broxtowe Borough Council to find out what is happening with Steph’s complaint. I am told that the relevant paperwork regarding Subject Access had not been sent by Steph (confidential items including copies of passports). On checking with Steph I am told that the information was sent First Class by Steph a week ago (with a stipulation to be sent via post) by the council.
18) I am then advised by the council that it would not be reasonable to visit Steph at home to collect the information, as it had been lost/not received. However if she called at the council in Beeston, she could be seen.
19) Steph is reluctant to send the information again (having already complied with every single request). I complain about this to the council.
20) Thursday 21 September 2017 Steph and myself receive confirmation from Broxtowe that the Subject Access request now has in fact been received.
What can we conclude from all of this thus far?
In my 26 years as a Labour councillor in Broxtowe, never, ever have I witnessed anything quite remotely like this.
For a single parent, having lived in Kimberley all of her life to be treated in such a manner has she has is nothing short of appalling. She has long dreamt of trading in her own town.
I will continue supporting Steph in obtaining explanation and answers from both Broxtowe Borough council and Kimberley Town Council, and for her also to be able to trade in Kimberley without intimidation or fear.
I’ll leave it up to you to draw your own conclusions. If you have any questions, feedback or would like to support Steph in her efforts to trade in Kimberley please let me know.
Other news (in brief)
This is an unusually long newsletter, I’ll therefore keep the remaining items brief, and I’ll be back with a comprehensive round of news throughout the borough and the surrounding areas in October. There should be some extremely good news to report next month on the Hidden Bakery (a Kimberley business) that had previously encountered numerous problems and subjected to unwarranted interference.
For now here’s a few other items:
a) BROXTOWE PART 2 LOCAL PLAN – PUBLICATION VERSION CONSULTATION
Broxtowe Borough Council is inviting your views on the Publication Version of the Part 2 Local Plan (which follows the Part 1 Local Plan, the Aligned Core Strategy).
The Part 2 Local Plan allocates specific sites to meet the development requirements set out in the Aligned Core Strategy and details further policies against which future planning applications will be assessed.
The Publication Version of the Part 2 Local Plan is the version of the Plan that Broxtowe Borough Council wants to submit to the Secretary of State for examination. An independent planning inspector will examine the Plan to make sure that it is legally compliant and sound and that the Duty to Cooperate has been met. Any responses you make to this consultation will be considered by the planning inspector.
Details of where to view the consultation documents and how to respond to the consultation, can be found at www.broxtowe.gov.uk/part2localplan
The consultation period will run from Monday 18 September 2017 to 500pm on Friday 3rd November 2017; all representations must be received within this time.
For further information, please contact the Planning Policy Team at Broxtowe Borough Council by telephoning 0115 917 3452 or e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Neighbourhoods and Prosperity
Broxtowe Borough Council
Neighbourhoods & Prosperity
Chief Executive’s Department
Council Offices, Foster Avenue
Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 1AB
b) traffic issues in Kimberley – Nine Corners (zebra crossing request) & ongoing problems in the Maws Lane area
I’ll cover these matters in detail in October’s edition next month
c) Rumbletums Christmas Craft Fair – advance notice – Friday 1 December 2017 530pm – 8pm
Advance notice from Rumbletums of their Christmas event. If you would like to book a stall – please contact Siobhan for more details on 0115 9384953 – or email email@example.com
This is the same day as the Kimberley Christmas light switch on.
Local Community Business Information
Pet Walk and Stay
Hi my name is Katerina Sykes the proprietor of Pet Walk & Stay home comfort. I am devoted to providing the best possible pet service for you and your pet/s.
We often find ourselves in an increasing demanding lifestyle which distracts to carrying out the undivided attention we give our pets.
My home is a special place that’s cool for pets to stay, reducing stress and anxiety from alternative lodgings, giving you the freedom to enjoy your time away while I provide the loving care for your pets.
Choose from a range of care options;
· Regular walks
· Day care
· Overnight stays
· Home visits
As I strive to deliver a relaxed and stress free environment for your pets, it is important for you to feel reassured that your pets are in the best care and that you have the confidence in me, your pet sitter/walker. I hold a pet sitting diploma and a pet first aid certificate. Very importantly I am insured. In addition, I can use my experience of caring for my own pets as I understand how they form an integral part of the family. The feedback from pet owners have been how relaxed their pets are and grateful for the regular walks and company.
Affordable rates, so please contact me to discuss and arrange a pre-visit as prices are tailored around your pet’s needs. I am a friendly professional, reliable and will always try to fit around your commitments.
Mobile number: 07763 949535
I live in Awsworth which offers easy access to rural areas. Awsworth village is conveniently located close to the motorway.
Guitar/Bass tuition with a professional musician
Russell Saxton guitar teacher. Lives in Kimberley.
I’m currently taking Guitar, Bass, Ukelele and Mandolin students, all levels from total beginners to advanced players. I teach all styles, rock, blues, metal, indie, folk, country, jazz etc. I can offer lessons tailored to suit the individual in which you simply learn the basics and perhaps knock out a few of your favourite tunes, or a structured course from the ground up teaching all aspects of music and playing the guitar.
I’m based in Ilkeston at Zebra Muzik, message me for details or call me on 07903 610487.
Sparkle and shine cleaning services
For a spotlessly clean home, weekly or fortnightly, deep cleans and one offs, also ironing. Competitive rates.
References available. Give Sarah a call on 07903 926432 (Kimberley).
Insanity – fitness at your workplace or home.
No time for the gym? Let me come to you.
Insanity is the full body workout that will raise your total fitness levels to amazing standards.
Target your problem areas- burn fat and build muscle. All abilities catered for.
Call Laurence on 07903 926432 for more details. Let’s have fun and work it !!!!
Professional reflexology treatments by Angela Henson MAR, an AoR and CNHC registered therapist based in Nuthall.
Taster sessions and gift vouchers available.
Tel- 07783 314107
Painting, decorating and general handyman services
Rob Hunt (lives locally) provides a comprehensive service. No job too small. References from customers available.
Contact: 07757 183867
ADSR ROOFING & BUILDING
A small local business for all roofing & building works.
EPDM rubber flat roofs, new traditional roofs slate concrete or clay tiles, fitted velux windows, new fascia and guttering, patios, garden walls.
To get a free quote call Adam on
07971849305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A charity preschool which has been open since 1978 and caters for children aged 2 years up until school age. We provide a safe, secure and caring environment in which children can learn and explore through play.
Victoria Institute, Main Road, Watnall, NG16 1HS
Tel : 0115 9458574 –
E-mail : email@example.com
BEDROOM ZONE – Kimberley
Unbeatable prices on beds, carpet & bedroom furniture, mattresses etc.
Bedroom Zone, 50-52 Main Street, Kimberley, Nottingham, NG16 2LY
www.bedroom-zone.co.uk – 0115 9385533
Quality Interior & Exterior Decorator
Lives locally in Codnor, all aspects of home decorating undertaken – Mick Whetton
Free, no obligation quote: 01773 512646 or 07890 881667
Finances First Lady
Taking away your financial administration headaches by providing the following services:
Accounting preparation for sole traders, partnerships & limited companies, preparation of personal tax returns, corporation tax returns, payroll processing, and VAT returns.
11 Roxton Court
Tele: 0115 896 9690
Mobile: 07885 045080
Patient, friendly and reliable driving instructor based inKimberley.
For more details visit www.elmerdriving.co.uk or call Tim on 07916 269026.
Woodside East Mids Ltd – MOT, Service, Repairs, free MOT with full service, Gate H Station Road/Hardy Street, Kimberley, NG16 2NR, 0115 9385523
Not Just Crafty – based in Giltbrook
Organise craft events for the local community to help promote small businesses
– Raise awareness of funding raising for LOCAL charities as part of their events
– Provide courses for new Crafters by skilled Crafters to help them gain skills to become self-employed
– more details from: www.notjustcrafty.co.uk
Rumbletums is a community café offering work experience and training placements to young adults with a learning disability.
The café has quickly established itself as a relaxed and friendly place to go and its excellent coffee, home-made cakes and tasty meals have received numerous compliments.
Rumbletums also runs a Parent and Toddler group each Tuesday from 1 00pm to 3 00pm and has two large meeting rooms available for hire.
Rumbletums opens from 9 30am to 3 00pm from Tuesday to Saturday at 2a Victoria Street, Kimberley (on the corner of Victoria Street and Newdigate Street, opposite Kimberley Parish Hall). Phone 0115 9384953.
Find all our information at http://rumbletums.org.uk/
Madhatter’s Coffee Shop Kimberley
Madhatters’s growing success is thanks to the local community supporting it by popping in for coffee, or visiting on one of our tapas, Greek or music nights.
The support is amazing and I would like to thank everyone sincerely. We are open for tea, coffee, fresh salad, jacket potatoes, baguettes, and of course gorgeous cakes!!!
Keep an eye on the blackboards for the next events, and on Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/madhatters/139451719511260
Private parties available, catering for up to 30 guests – talk to the Madhatter for more information.
With love from the Madhatter
Contact for more information Nygel Stevenson
Wayne Brown Photography
Providing Bespoke Wedding-Model-Commercial- and Stunning Award Winning Portrait photography. We are also very proud of our HEALING HEARTS project for Families Affected by illness and Cancer working with The Lee Ryan Trust, and CancerUK. I offer my services free providing beautiful memories for your family.
Contact me via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Tel: 0115 8544615 Mob 0792 1835 305
to chat about what you have in mind.
fUJIDISTINCTION winner three times, 121 swpp awards since 2005 – portrait photographer of the month 17 times since 2004.
BILL PLANT Driving School – Based inKimberley. With our professional and friendly local driving instructors, you’ll enjoy a relaxed, positive and encouraging environment as you learn to drive. Driving lessons with the Bill Plant Driving School are very competitively priced, proudly offering at all times the offer that our UK learner drivers nationwide have come to know and adore, 5 lessons for £56* (*Terms & Conditions) Why not call ANDY, your local Bill Plant Instructor for more details. Tel: 07932 666903
Music ACT ( DJ Service )
Music ACT offers high quality disco and music for any type of celebration. All event is special and we will ensure your entertainment is first class. Providing professional tailor made music solutions for Civil Ceremonies, Partnerships, Wedding Breakfasts, Children’s Parties, Corporate Functions or any other Events. We have full Public Liability Insurance (PLI) as required for any venue and are already CRB Checked for Children’s Parties. Call Susan for more a quotation
Tel: 07951 779895– based in Kimberley
RM home services
All aspects of home maintenance Kitchens, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Electrical, Plumbing, Tiling & Decorating Gardening Services & Maintenance, Clearance. Pavin, Slabbing, Fencing
NO JOB TOO BIG OR SMALL Please call or e-mail for free quotation
Home; 01159 459631 Mobile; 07508 035049 Richard Maltby
Cavendish Systems Ltd – Caring for your Computers
We provide a full range of computer services/repairs for home and small business users.
We work evenings and weekends for your convenience – our work is guaranteed – we can come to you or you can bring your computer to our workshop – if we cannot fix your problem, we charge no fee – we are Microsoft certified – we are locally based in Kimberley – we have decades of IT experience and contacts to call upon – full details of services and prices are on our website.
What our customers say “Great all-round knowledge” “Impeccable service & delivery” “Approachable and friendly” “Very professional” “Friendly, honest and intuitively skilled” “I have never had a problem that Chris can’t fix!”
Contact Chris Appleby on 07720 966517– based in Kimberley.
E mail: email@example.com
Cavendish Systems Ltd Computer services and repair – Home/Small Business/PCs/Macs/Servers/Networks/Programming/Virus removal/Web/Security/Training/Video Editing Microsoft Certified
John Sherwin Ltd Specialist Motor Engineers Somercotes Hill, Somercotes, Alfreton,Derby DE55 4JS
Tel: 01773 604400
Neighbourhood pet care, pet boarding for caged birds and pets, also home visits, dog walking, feeding etc peace of mind references, collection/delivery service tel: Jenny on 0115 8494708; or mobile 0795 2751 019
73 Newton’s Lane, Cossall
Running from Baker Road, Newthorpe the business called Triple S offers: Computer Services based on a fixed rate fee. The main services range from a computer “MOT” to a full rebuild of the operating system, installation, services for Broadband and an “Anything Computers” one to one are available.
Contact Steve: http://www.tripletriple.co.uk/ and the mobile number; 07847 786744 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m a local author living onVictoria Street,Kimberley. I’ve just published a children’s book which is an historical adventure based around Kimberley, Awsworth, Cossall, Ilkeston and Nottingham Castle in the year 1086.
I’m very willing to make this book available for fund-raising purposes. GLORIA MORGAN email@example.com
Book Title: KINMERS LEA – which is the old name forKimberley.
My contact details: Tel: 08454 67 1086 (local rate calls). The book is available for sale from Plumb’s, James Street, Kimberley, Awsworth Post Office, Giltbrook Post Office and Giltbrook News price £7.99 Web site http://www.kinmerslea.co.uk/
SoftWurkz S£ick Business Management Software Pain Relief for Small Businesses SoftWurkz Limited is aKimberleybased Company who specialise in the development of business management computer software for the self employed andfor small businesses. The directors liveon Angus Close,Kimberley. To find out more information contact: Richard Bradley firstname.lastname@example.org 07765 531388 or Peter Graboswki on email@example.com 07818 255107 or Stephen: firstname.lastname@example.org
C & J UPVC Maintenance Specialists in UPVC Window, Door & Conservatory Repairs/Upgrades Contact Craig Harwood – 07999 599501, or 0115 849 8397 – http://www.candjupvcmaintenance.co.uk/33Wortley Avenue, Trowell, Nottingham, NG9 3QP
Noah’s Ark Pre-School Playgroup Free places for 3 and 4 year olds. Holy Trinity, Church Hill, Kimberley, Nottingham, NG16 2HY Tel: 0115 945 8553 (am only), email@example.com
Golden goose classes
Are small friendly groups meeting for textile lessons in my home on the Gilthill, Kimberley. Classes are limited to 5 students in well equipped workroom. All levels of ability are catered for, from GCSE catch up – to recreational sewing. I am an experienced textile teacher with twenty years experience which I would now like to pass on in a more relaxed atmosphere. Classes cost £3.50 per hour for up to two hours. On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday during the morning or afternoon, and some evenings. During 2009 some of my students have made their own clothes, Advent calendars Shopping bags, wall hangings and full size machine pieced quilts.
Contact Pat Furniss 0115 8548933 or 07941898139 for more details.
Kevin Tanner Photography offers commercial photography at all levels and across all sectors for websites, on-screen presentations, exhibitions, printed literature and showcasing. We operate nationwide on a quotation basis providing images on disk, actual photographs are also available.
Est in Kimberley since 1980. Kevin Tanner Photography, Studio House, 86 Eastwood Road, Kimberley, Nottingham NG16 2HF
*Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
*Full Body Massage
*Hot Oil Massage
*G 5 Massage (mechanical massage)
*Indian Head Massage
*Foot Spas / Foot Massage
*Massage and Facial
From a 30 minute Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage to a 2 hour Body Massage. A lovely Therapy room in a homely setting. There is no need to rush after you’re massage, so you can truly relax and unwind in a quiet and peaceful environment.Prices start from £20.00
CALL Amanda on 07771330223 for more info. Answer phone available outside of working hours
Gerry Hargreaves has a background of electrical installation and maintenance followed by considerable experience of energy monitoring providing technical support to the marketing division of East Midlands Electricity.
Projects throughout the UKhave included energy monitoring and data/billing analysis to assist companies to improve efficient use of energy. This has included disputes with electricity suppliers and distributors and site surveys, installation of temporary monitoring equipment and recommendations to install suitable power factor correction equipment. Site surveys for the installation of a M&T at major sites, have been undertaken and with the recent advances in remote monitoring technologies surveys and installation of GSM smart meters have been undertaken at distribution centres of a leading logistics company. A request by a leading UKenergy supplier has resulted in the installation of remote data collection technology, including planning and installation of remote data logging equipment to monitor and analyse usage data from geothermal sites within theUK. This work is ongoing in the development of renewable energy and low carbon technology.
Site visits and travel are significant reduced with the application of t-mac technology.
Gerry Hargreaves 2 Laverock Close Kimberley Nottingham NG16 2QX
Tel: 01159384967 Mob: 07973406202 Fax: 07970451844 http://woodmeadenergyservices.co.uk/default.aspx
Brian Gregory Your Local Painter and Decorator.
Lulworth Court, Kimberley
References given by all my local customers
Tel: 0797 6659 436 or e mail: Margaret Foster: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for spare parts for your solid fuel appliance? ContactKimberleyresident Peter Grabowski GAP Supplies – 0115 945 8672
Parkray, Rayburn, Aga, Trianco, Baxi, Esse, Charnwood, Dunsley, Firemaster & many more. Front bars, bottom bars, single bars, deepening bars, firebricks, side bricks, front bricks, back bricks, throat plates, ash pans, thermostats, fan units, operating tools, single glass strips, glass panels, control knobs, draught stabilisers, fireplates, fuel regulators, door seals, fibre rope, ash carriers, fire cement, coal savers, flue brushes.
MSC-Lifecoaching Personal, Professional & Academic coaching – Skills for Life • ONLINE CONSULTATIONS at www.msc-lifecoaching.co.uk • 1 to 1 Educational home tuition for students 7 years to post-grad. • Study Skills & Exam Techniques. Revision schedules prepared • Dissertations, CVs & Personal Statements proof-read & improved • Matching your personal attributes to career & job market • Interview techniques, Presentations, Speeches, Public Speaking • Personal Lifeplan strategies – Have you got one ? • Managing Life crises: Ergonomics in Life choices • Management Consultancy, Training, coaching for Organisational Development
CONTACT: Neil Green M.Sc., Dip. I.S.M., P.G.C.E.